We’re excited to release our latest collection of John Lennon for English Laundry shirts.
Our new line consists of 17 pieces inspired by all things English and music.
Each shirt is hand sewn and laundered in a 100% soft feel cotton sateen.
Famous British Actors have been added to the style numbers of each shirt.
JLW 3013 OLDFIELD
– our first thought was the musical notes on the fabric which I’m sure works for John.
JLW 3019 OLIVER
– from looking at Pantone colour charts each day the experiment of printing on fabric was a walk up start, “painting by numbers”
JLW 3027 HOPKINS
– Rubek’s Cube, psychedelic fun whatever this is the head turner in the collection.
JLW 3031 HARDY
– “Desk to Dinner” our only Poka Dot design in this collection softens the look, matched with Lilac Paisley in cuff n collar.
JLW 3033 BLOOM
– we think Orlando would love this shirt. Aqua Paisley with the wording “ Give Peace a Chance” hidden somewhere.
JLW 3015 RATCLIFFE
– As classic Paisley you will find in our John Lennon Collection, John, Paul, George and Ringo would have worn this in the 60’s
JLW 3025 CURTIS
– English Patisserie, an array of colours lift this shirt, Croissant anyone?
JLW 3026 KNIGHTLEY
– Come on don’t be bashful we all love Miss World, can be dressed up with a Black Suit or Char Chinos, a statement shirt.
JLW 3038 LEWIS
– Daniel Day Black Jacquard with Bloom paisley trim on collar, cuff and placket.
JLW 3011 GRANT
– the colours of burnt orange and sky make this shirt pop, one of those “ where did you get your shirt from”
JLW 3028 TATTOO
– The name says it all, Rock Star shirt for the discerning gentleman.
JLW 3029 CASSETTES
– Remember these? Vintage print in Navy / Char, we love love this and sure John would.
JLW 3030 CAINE
– Geometrical print that’s trimmed with lilac paisley, sweet n neat.
JLW 3036 CONNERY
– Sean would look the part in this shirt ( yes we know he’s Scottish) safest paisley in the collection, “Give piece a Chance” hidden somewhere in this shirt.
JLW 3039 DAY – Our version of a White classic shirt, Jacquard with Lilac print. You can never have enough White in the wardrobe.
English Laundry Australia bring 6 styles per month into the country, 400 shirts per design, that’s 1 in 400 available on this planet.
Peace and Love.