The team at English Laundry is excited to announce the launch of our brand new website.
Above all, our new website has been designed with you—our valued clients—in mind.
The design of our new site features:
- Clear navigation to make finding your way around the site much simpler, including a super simple easy-to-access shopping cart and wishlist.
- Featured new arrivals on the homepage of the site, so that you never miss a new shirt. This is particularly handy given that all our shirts are limited edition designs.
- Individual product pages that include more detailed information to make your shopping choices crystal clear.
- Easy-to-find and use sizing charts that come complete with step-by-step instructions on how to measure yourself for the perfect, most comfortable fit imaginable.
- Carefully curated 'Collections' to help make shopping for that special occasion even either, whether it's a wedding or the Spring Racing Carnival.
- A detailed list of FAQ to help you make an informed decision on all of your purchases.
- The entire site is mobile responsive for ease of use (and shopping!) on phones, smart devices and tablets.
We even have a brand new blog, which will be regularly updated with all the latest English Laundry news, as well as top tips for men's style. So, be sure to check in regularly to get your mens fashion fix.
About English Laundry's John Lennon Shirts
The English Laundry men's long sleeve business, casual and dress shirts designs are based on patterns from the 1960s and 1970s. Featuring English plaids, stripes and solid poplins, our shirt styles range from Floral and Mod to Hippie and beyond.
Our limited edition range of John Lennon shirts by English Laundry are inspired by this musical legend's very own sense of style. We are proud to work with Yoko Ono to bring mens shirt designs to Australia that are based on John Lennon's artwork—all of which he started working on as a wedding present for Yoko in what is now called Bag One Arts. All of our John Lennon mens shirts by English Laundry feature signature embroidery, peace sign buttons and a heavy emphasis on Paisley prints. These long sleeve mens button up shirts definitely stand out from the crowd, just as John Lennon did.
Each and every one of our men's shirts is hand sewn and hand laundered, ensuring that every garment fits well and offers the utmost in comfort for the wearer. So, whether you're looking for a mens business shirt to cater for the 9 to 5, a mens dress shirt for that upcoming special occasion, or casual shirts for men, English Laundry has the answer